Monday, November 4, 2013

New office

Today after I put in 36 hours of moving, we finally are settled into our new HUGE office. SO I was checking in a couple. The patient's husband had verbally harassed me about two months ago but really I do not even care anymore I acted pleasant towards them. Then I ended up triaging them. I continued to be nice and I could tell he wanted to get antsy but I thwarted his proposals for a fight.  (Lmao is it completely ridiculous that people get so rude in the office because of pain medicine or what?)

Anyway he ended up telling me I was the sweetest girl in the office and that everyone else were b**ches, especially that one girl last time. That one girl was me. His wife knew it and put her head down.

I couldn't help but smile and told them that everyone has rough days.


And in my defense I was just being blunt with him last time cause he started to get rowdy that the doctor didn't give him medications...



No comments:

Post a Comment